actsmart
Contributing Cover User
10 years ago
Archived

Search: Contacts - By postcode

It would be really helpful if the searching option in "Esssentials Contacts" could be expanded to include using a postcode and/or suburb. I have over 900 people in my client/contact base is really difficult and ineffecient to undertake a search only within the parameters of name or phone number. 

"Expanding Esssentials Contacts Search Options"

5 Comments

Liam_M
    Former Staff
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open

Thanks for the great suggestion. Anyone else who would like to be able to search for contacts using elements of the address such as postcode or suburb, please cast your vote here.

• We need to be able to search MYOB Essentials by customer street address - can this please be enabled asap.  

• I would find it very useful to be able to search for a customer using their address.  Quite often I only have an address and not a name and am unable to search for this existing customer.

• I want to be able to search my contact list by Suburb or Street name not just business name or first and last name.

• Status changed:
    Open
    to
    Archived

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages