Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Supplier payments

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Partner
Australia
New
New

Hi

I just have a wish list item for supplier payments.

I have noticed that when viewing reports, in particular GST detail reports, when payments have been applied to supplier invoices, the description in the reports is "Payment (number)".  It doesn't show the name of the actual supplier.

It will be most helpful it is actually has the supplier's name in that description as when I review the GST Detailed Report, I check the supplier name, account code and gst code for the transactions to confirm that they are correct.  It is difficult to do this when there is only a payment number.

Also, a client who uses Account Right and logs in through the desktop icon, is always reviewing their Bank Register.  If supplier payments have been made when using the browser-based log in, it only shows the payment number in the Bank Register as well, which my client was not happy about.

Thanks.

Regards

Megan

1 Comment
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Megan_Henry

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for providing your suggestions on including the name of the actual supplier on GST detail reports for supplier payments. We greatly appreciate your contributions to our community, and I've transferred your post to the appropriate board on our Product Ideas Exchange for consideration. Your requests and feedback will be effectively communicated to the team.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Cheers,   
Leneth