Experienced Cover User
8 months ago

MYOB Business down again??

Is MYOB business down again??

12 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      stephics123
      Experienced Cover User

Okay, doesn't help anyone I know but glad to know it isn't only me so thank you :)

pippypip
    Trusted Cover User

Im also unable to get in. I took the day off to catch on my data entery and instead wasting my time on hold to support. No news from MYOB as to whats happening.

rubbish101
      User

youll be on hold for hours, they have no customer help, for them to tell you turn your computer off or restart!!

pippypip
        Trusted Cover User

Ive cleared my cache and re booted. Didnt help. Also gave up waiting on hold to support. 

• yeah mine is as well. AGAIN! How long has it been down for already? Ive got invoice timeframes im going to miss again because of this again. 

• The MYOB Status page doesn't show any issues!! I submitted a Support Request a while ago now :( 

UPDATE: now it shows the issue ;)

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you faced with accessing your accounts. I appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter, and I apologize for any delay in our response. I'm pleased to inform you that our services have been fully restored for MYOB Business and AccountRight Live are now operating as usual.

If you continue to experience any issues or have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to assist you with any additional support you may require. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're dedicated to resolving any lingering concerns.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Cheers,

Shella

stephics123
    Experienced Cover User

Hope this isn't premature but it appears to be up and running again.

stephics123
      Experienced Cover User

okay, worked for 30 seconds then gone again. May as well go and have lunch :smileyindifferent: