Forum Discussion

AlexBint
Experienced Cover User
7 months ago

Items

I have an item which is giving me a error every time i select it. I cant open the item to make it inactive or edit it. every time i select it i get an error saying something went wrong and to contact MYOB support. There was no issue before being upgraded from essentials to business. Any idaes?

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AlexBint

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are glad for your effort in flagging your inquiry with us. We regret that you are facing issues when selecting an item to open or edit due to the error message "Something went wrong". We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work to address your concern. 

Generally, we first need to ensure you are accessing the MYOB Business with an updated browser. If your browser is already updated, we can proceed to the next step which is running a script over your company file. I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary details to assist you further. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Let me know if you have problems with this. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AlexBint

Thank you again for raising your concern to us here in the Community Forum. Your patience and cooperation in working with us via private message are greatly appreciated. We will now be closing this thread. Please don't hesitate to return to the Community Forum if you have any more questions in the future. We are always here to assist.

Cheers,  
    Leneth