Forum Discussion

RAW2
Contributing User
27 days ago

Sales Item Report not loading

Sales Item report not working. Disgrageful performance this MYOB. Reports never load. Waste time changing browser or clearing cache which seems to be the only solution MYOB offer. MYOB has increased the cost but the service and system is getting worse . WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE

5 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RAW2,

Thanks for your post. I hear your concern and appreciate your patience. If basic troubleshooting hasn't worked and you are still unable to generate the report, you may try sending the data in chronological order. This method has proven effective for some users.

If neither of these scenarios apply, you may need to visit help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. Use MOCA for immediate queries and assistance. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

RAW2
      Contributing User

This was not helpful as per usual when I reboot on Monday that report worked but when attempting to load a pay items report this morning it was missing a payment to an employee. The payment is in the payrun and the employees pay slips but not in the report. Obviously there is a bug in your system. This leaves me no confidence in MYOB and i will be migrating to Xero

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi RAW2,

Thanks for your response.

I can understand your frustration, and it's disappointing when things don't work as expected. If you could give me more details about the pay item report and the issues you're experiencing, I would be more than happy to assist. As for migrating to Xero, it's a significant decision, and I respect your choice. But if there's anything else I can help you with. Please feel free to respond or reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website. Don't worry if MOCA can't provide the help you need, our live chat team is just around the corner to pick up where MOCA left off.

Cheers,

Princess

RAW2
      Contributing User

Re: Sales Item Report not loading

Hi

I can understand your frustration, and it's disappointing when things don't work as expected. If you could give me more details about the pay item report and the issues you're experiencing, I would be more than happy to assist. As for migrating to Xero, it's a significant decision, and I respect your choice. But if there's anything else I can help you with. Please feel free to respond or reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website. Don't worry if MOCA can't provide the help you need, our live chat team is just around the corner to pick up where MOCA left off.

Cheers,

Princess

Dear Princess,

Please underline the resolution in your response. 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi RAW2,

I understand that the lack of resolution in my previous response may have caused some frustration. To better assist you, could you please let me know if you're seeing any error messages when you try to generate the pay item transactions reports? Also, it would be helpful to know if this issue is only happening with certain reports. To further investigate, you might want to try running the report for a shorter period. If the issue persists, feel free to share a screenshot so I can look into it more thoroughly.

Looking forward to assisting you further.

Cheers,

Princess