Forum Discussion

mscheurer
Experienced User
5 months ago

BPAY Saga continues

So in the wake of yet another customer choosing to pay via BPAY even though I ask them not to, and the continuing refusal by MYOB to give us an option turn BPAY off, I'm turning off my online payment option all together and handle all my credit card payments either via my low rate 1.1% card reader or Square.

Is this what you wanted MYOB?  That we stop using your facilities???

Maybe all the user not happy with you not listening to us should stop using your online payment system and hit you where it hurts, your bottom line...

It's beyond a joke, and I for one am looking forward to being able to switch to Xero by the end of the financial year. Everything is a long drawn out fight with this company.

5 Replies

• Hi mscheurer,

Thank you for your post.

We understand your frustration and appreciate you sharing your concerns. We genuinely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with the inability to disable BPAY, and we take your feedback seriously. We are looking to make improvements to address this. Please keep an eye out for future communication about any changes that MYOB makes to this service. We highly appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Cheers,

Princess

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi mscheurer

Thanks for following up.

I understand how disabling the BPAY would greatly improve your workflow. Unfortunately, updates regarding what the development team is working on are inaccessible to us. Any changes/updates are announced in this article instead.

We appreciate your patience. In the meantime, feel free to let us know how we could provide any other assistance.

Thanks,
        Genreve

mscheurer
      Experienced User

Princess_R wrote:

Hi mscheurer,

We are looking to make improvements to address this. Please keep an eye out for future communication about any changes that MYOB makes to this service.

Soooo, any news on this or where you just stringing me along to shut me up?

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi mscheurer,

Thank you for reaching out, and my apologies for the delayed response.

I'm pleased to inform you that we have forwarded your details and concerns to the appropriate team. Rest assured, a representative will be reaching out to you within two business days to address your concerns. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Cheers,

Princess