Forum Discussion

AMAH
User
23 days ago
Solved

Invoice in USD but receive payment in AUD

Hi,

I am currently using MYOB Essentials. I want to issue an invoice in USD but my base currency is in AUD.

Is this possible? 

• Hi AMAH,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! Unfortunately, MYOB Essentials Accounting doesn't support multi-currency functionality. This means that you'll have to manually convert the figures into AUD and then record the invoice using the AUD amounts. Multi-currency features are available only for AccountRight Premier users, who can enable this functionality in their company file by navigating to Setup >> Preferences >> I Deal in Multiple Currencies.

feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AMAH,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! Unfortunately, MYOB Essentials Accounting doesn't support multi-currency functionality. This means that you'll have to manually convert the figures into AUD and then record the invoice using the AUD amounts. Multi-currency features are available only for AccountRight Premier users, who can enable this functionality in their company file by navigating to Setup >> Preferences >> I Deal in Multiple Currencies.

feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl