Forum Discussion

Gittings
Contributing Cover User
14 days ago
Solved

No data showing in MYOB Business Pro ONLINE

Hi,

Since Monday 22nd April, I have had no data showing in my sales tab - mainly my Invoice tab. Now I cannot allocate payment to invoices as there are no invoices showing. I have even back-dated t0 2010 and the only inovices showing are only 3 invoice from earlier this month. 

Where are all the invoices? Paid? Overdue? Open? I should over 30 invoices sitting in my invoices tab and I have only 3 invoices.

What has happened here? 

Could someone please respond as a matter of urgency please.

regards

Dave

• Hi Gittings,

Thanks for your post. I recommend clearing your browser's cache and history or trying to log in using a different browser to resolve any browser-related issues. Also, if you continue to encounter difficulties, feel free to reach out for further assistance.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Gittings,

Thanks for your post. I recommend clearing your browser's cache and history or trying to log in using a different browser to resolve any browser-related issues. Also, if you continue to encounter difficulties, feel free to reach out for further assistance.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

Gittings
      Contributing Cover User

Thank you for the advise. By cleaning my cache, this has retrieved all my data. 

Thank you!

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Gittings,

Thank you for informing us that the issue has been resolved for you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to start a new post, and one of us will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
        Earl