Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Employee payroll report

Im trying to do a basic report , one employee last 52 weeks with earnings for each week

•  

Hi HBOI,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of information in this forum. 

We appreciate you expressing your concern to us. Regarding your concern on the report showing the number of days worked and for the unpaid weeks for an employee, in this matter, we don't have an exact report that shows the unpaid weeks for an employee, If you go to Reports >> Reporting >> Payroll Reports, you can check the payroll activity detailed report as it shows a detailed list of earnings, deductions taxes and leave for selected employees over a date range. You can also run a report for Pay run summary as it displays the payroll information from previous pay runs for selected employees.

If you still need assistance with this or if you have questions and concerns, please feel free to contact us again or create a new post. Rest assured that one of our Community Forum moderators will be happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

4 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi coxvill

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of information in this forum. 

We appreciate you expressing your concern to us. And I understand that you are having difficulty with your payroll report. In this matter, could you please confirm, are you referring for a report that captures the weekly earnings of each employee? Can you please provide more details on the issue so we can assist you further? 

Thank you, 

Cel

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

Hi coxvill,

We hope that you are doing well. We want to follow up with you about your report related issue. If you still require help. please provide me with more details on your concern regarding your employee payroll report. Or if you have other questions or concerns, please contact us again. We are glad to assist. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

HBOI
      User

I have exactly the same issue. I need to see a report of the past 52 weeks to see number of days worked and also unpaid weeks for an emplopyee. The Payrun Summary report but showing me for a period I choose i.e. the past 52 weeks instead of each week seperatly. 

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi HBOI,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of information in this forum. 

We appreciate you expressing your concern to us. Regarding your concern on the report showing the number of days worked and for the unpaid weeks for an employee, in this matter, we don't have an exact report that shows the unpaid weeks for an employee, If you go to Reports >> Reporting >> Payroll Reports, you can check the payroll activity detailed report as it shows a detailed list of earnings, deductions taxes and leave for selected employees over a date range. You can also run a report for Pay run summary as it displays the payroll information from previous pay runs for selected employees.

If you still need assistance with this or if you have questions and concerns, please feel free to contact us again or create a new post. Rest assured that one of our Community Forum moderators will be happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel