Forum Discussion

5 months ago

My Payroll has also disappeared

Has anyone had any help in solving this problem.

13 Replies

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Lynda222,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

Could you kindly share additional information about the difficulties you're facing? Have you been updated to the latest payroll version? Also, could you confirm if you are currently logging in to app.myob.com? Your insights will help me better understand and assist you appropriately.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Lynda222,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to follow up and inquire whether you are still encountering any issues with your payroll. If you are, please don't hesitate to inform me, and I would be more than happy to provide further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi kerrycoo,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Could you please confirm whether you are still experiencing any challenges with the payroll tab after logging in to app.myob.com? If there's anything you need assistance with or if further support is required, please feel free to reply to this message. I'm more than happy to help in any way I can.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi kerrycoo,

I hope you're doing well! I would just like to follow up with you regarding the challenges you're encountering with your payroll tab to see if this issue has been resolved. Please feel free to reach out if you still require further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

•  

Unfortunately, I can't directly solve the issue of your payroll disappearing as it requires specific information and context. However, I can guide you through some troubleshooting steps that might help:

1. Identify the source of your payroll:

Are you using a specific payroll software like QuickBooks, Xero, or another platform?

Is your payroll managed internally by your company or outsourced to a service provider?

2. Check for common causes:

Technical issues:

Clear your browser cache and cookies, or try using a different browser.

Check for software updates for your payroll software.

Restart your computer or device.

User error:

Double-check if you accidentally deleted or archived your payroll data.

Verify that you're looking at the correct period and company.

Confirm that you have the necessary permissions to access payroll data.

3. Seek help from the appropriate source:

Software support: If you're using payroll software, contact their support team for assistance.

Internal IT department: If your payroll is managed internally, involve your IT department in troubleshooting.

Payroll service provider: If you outsource your payroll, reach out to your service provider for immediate assistance. whatsapp mod

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi stonekonerz,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance with your payroll, as we’re not able to receive any response. If you encounter any further issues, please let us know. We're always happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi stonekonerz,

I hope this message finds you well today. We have recently asked for updates to assist you further, but we have not received any response. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again, as we're always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella