Start a Post

Need to Change Super Company ......

Experienced Cover User HalesS
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Need to Change Super Company ......

however have already recorded numerous super payments from 1st January.


How can I change the super company before authorising the payments.




MYOB Moderator Steven_M
17,485 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Need to Change Super Company ......

Hi @HalesS


An employee's superannuation can be changed by going into the employee's card and selecting the Payroll Details tab>>Superannuation. From within here you can adjust the Superannuation Fund.

If you are changing the Superannuation Fund I would recommend ensuring that Employee Membership No. is correct and you have the correct setup for that fund via List>>Superannuation Funds.

AccountRight Help Article: Check super fund and employee details would be able to assist with that process.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,
MYOB Client Support
Experienced Cover User HalesS
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Re: Need to Change Super Company ......

hi steve,


thanks for your reply.  I have changed the super details in the employee card.


I have recorded numerous payments yet to be authorised from 1.1.17.  When i go into Manage Payments to authorise the super payments to the new fund - the old fund is still showing - not the new one.


This normally wouldn't be a problem - however we have already sent off the roll-over forms to the old fund to transfer the super monies to the new fund........ so i don't want the old super fund to get any more super money into an account that is no longer valid


Does that make sense??


Is there anyway to change on MYOB?


Cheers, thanks for your help

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post