Start a Post

Payroll

Dav142
3 Posts
User
Australia

Payroll

How do I get the Super Guarantee to print on an employees par slip?

3 REPLIES
Dav142
3 Posts
User
Australia

Payslip errors

I can't get the Super Guaratee to print on payslips. It is ticked to print on payslips in the employee card file

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
17,848 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Payslip errors

Hi @Dav142

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

Generally superannuation guarantee is setup as a superannuation category and by default will appear on the pay slip. However I would recommend going to Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>Superannuation tab and selecting the required superannuation category to ensure that "Pay Advice: Print on Pay Advice" has been ticked. If not, do tick it and in theory superannuation should be appearing on the pay slips going forward.

Another thing that possibly has happened is it's not the fact that superannuation is not printing on the pay slips it's actually that superannuation is not calculating altogether and therefore no superannuation on the pay slips. What I would be doing is going Payroll>>Transaction Journal and navigate to the transaction you are trying to print the pay slip for does it have superannuation calculated on it? If not then I would be recommend taking a look at Help Article: Checking and adjusting superannuation calculations to ensure that the superannuation is getting calculated.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Dav142
3 Posts
User
Australia

Re: Payslip errors

Hi Steven

Super is marked as print on pay slip in payroll categries and even shows in Pay Employee window

It also shows in my bank register but still will not print onto a pay slip

Regards

Dav142

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post