Forum Discussion

7 months ago

Compatibility and Driver Issues with Intel Core i5 vPro on MYOB Systems

Hello everyone,

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to reach out to the community with a specific question regarding compatibility and driver issues that I've encountered when using an Intel Core i5 vPro processor with MYOB systems.

I recently upgraded the processor in my system to an Intel Core i5 vPro, and I've noticed some unexpected issues when running MYOB software. The performance of the system seems to be affected, and I suspect that there might be compatibility or driver-related problems.

Here are a few questions I have:

Compatibility: Has anyone else experienced compatibility issues between the Intel Core i5 vPro processor and MYOB systems? If so, how did you resolve them?

Driver Updates: Are there any specific drivers that need to be updated to ensure smooth performance with MYOB software when using the Intel Core i5 vPro processor? Have you found any updated drivers provided by Intel or MYOB that can help alleviate these problems?

Performance Impact: How has the performance of your MYOB system been affected, if at all, by the use of the Intel Core i5 vPro processor? Are there any specific tasks or operations where you notice a significant difference?

Workarounds: Have you found any workarounds or tips to improve the compatibility between MYOB and the Intel Core i5 vPro processor? Any tweaks or settings changes that have proven to be effective?

I'm eager to hear about your experiences and insights. It's essential for us to work together as a community to troubleshoot and find solutions to these compatibility and driver issues. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

1 Reply