Forum Discussion

3 months ago

MYOB Business Certificate

Hi,

I am currently working through the business certification and am currently stuck at the assessment: match, allocate, rules. 

The first task asks to create an invoice rule for Focus Hair Salon with multiple conditions. I have completed this step but when i go to the bottom to add multiple conditions this section is covered by the instructions given. 

Has anyone else come across this issue when completing the certification?

5 Replies

• Hi EricaC1,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

I understand that you're having trouble with the business certification assessment, specifically with the task of creating an invoice rule for Focus Hair Salon with multiple conditions. It seems like the instructions are covering the section where you need to add multiple conditions. I appreciate your patience in this matter. This seems like a technical issue that might be related to how it displays or could be a problem with the test. Please try to go through this Help article, Fixing display issue, that has information about the DPI scaling behavior.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,

Princess

EricaC1
      User

Hi Princess,

Thank you for reaching out i really appreciate. 

Yes correct the little pop up box advising which mulitple conditions to add in is currently covering the button to select muliple conditions thus i can't extend past this page. I have tried resizing like you mentioned, however this hasn't worked so i think it indeed has something to do with the display or the test itself as up until this section i haven't had any problems. i would like to complete this certification for work but am unsure how to proceed.

Thanks again.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi EricaC1,

Thank you for your response.

It seems like this could be an environmental issue related to your current device or browser. I would recommend trying to clear your browser's cache. Sometimes, stored data can cause display issues on web pages. If clearing the cache doesn't resolve the issue, it might be helpful to try accessing the certification on a different device or computer, if one is available to you. This can help us determine if the problem is specific to your device or if it's a more widespread issue.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,

Princess