Forum Discussion

magpiejo
Experienced Cover User
8 months ago
Solved

cannot confirm file AGAIN!!!!!! frustration, why is there no support line?

once again i cannot upgrade or talk to anyone and there is no live chat button!!

has anyone ever seen one?

• Hi magpiejo

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Your effort in bringing your concern to our attention is valued. We apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered with confirming your company file and accessing our live chat. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated during this time.

To help you resolve your concern, I have sent you a private message to assist you further. You may access this, by clicking on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi magpiejo

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Your effort in bringing your concern to our attention is valued. We apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered with confirming your company file and accessing our live chat. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated during this time.

To help you resolve your concern, I have sent you a private message to assist you further. You may access this, by clicking on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

magpiejo
      Experienced Cover User

for some strange reason it let me update, so all good thanks

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi DBrokers

Thank you for updating us and we are glad that it is now resolved. We appreciate you taking the time to mark the post as an accepted solution. Thank you again for your patience and understanding during this time. We will be closing the thread now. If you encounter any other issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers,  
        Leneth