Forum Discussion

KW123
Contributing Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

Change company email

We currently have our company file and communications with @bigpond email.  This email will shortly be cancelled and I need to change it. We already have a second login with a company email address which I need to make as the main email. I have tried changing through MY.Myob but as the email already exists I am having trouble. 

Appreciate any help as the bigpond email will be cancelled shortly.

• Hi KW123,

I hope this message finds you well. I would just like to inform you that I have reached out to you via private message and made the necessary changes you've requested. I have been awaiting an update on whether the changes reflected on your end are now all correct. Since I haven't received any updates, please be informed that I'll now be closing this thread. Feel free to start a new post if you need help in the future. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

2 Replies

• Hi KW123,

Thank you for your post.

To ensure your privacy and security, we'll be contacting you via private message to gather the additional information required, such as the second email address and the old email address. We understand the sensitivity of this information and want to handle it securely. Rest assured, we're committed to addressing your concern promptly and accurately. Please expect a private message from us shortly to assist you further. Thank you for your understanding.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi KW123,

I hope this message finds you well. I would just like to inform you that I have reached out to you via private message and made the necessary changes you've requested. I have been awaiting an update on whether the changes reflected on your end are now all correct. Since I haven't received any updates, please be informed that I'll now be closing this thread. Feel free to start a new post if you need help in the future. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess