Forum Discussion

FSTOKES
Experienced User
11 months ago
Solved

where do I change our company bank details?

• Hi FSTOKES

Thanks for the update on this.

In this matter, it depends on the account you are using if it's a credit card or direct debit. For Bank feeds, you may go to Banking>>Bank feeds>>Manage bank account>>Get started or Add account.

For Payroll, after you set up your bank account you may choose in Accounts list. You may check this Help article Set up Pay Super to provide you with more information and instructions to assist you with signing up to pay super.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi FSTOKES

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. It's great to have you here in the Community forum.

You may change your company bank details in myaccount.myob.com. Go to Home tab>>Click View payment details.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

FSTOKES
      Experienced User

Thanks Leneth,

I selected the option "Direct Debit" is that correct?

Do I need to add this new bank acount to MYOB acounts list and then  'LINK' this new bank account in MYOB so I can start receiving the bank feeds I applied for?

FSTOKES
      Experienced User

and also will all the setup for Payroll / Super etc (STP) come out of this account once it is 'LINKED"?

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi FSTOKES

Thanks for the update on this.

In this matter, it depends on the account you are using if it's a credit card or direct debit. For Bank feeds, you may go to Banking>>Bank feeds>>Manage bank account>>Get started or Add account.

For Payroll, after you set up your bank account you may choose in Accounts list. You may check this Help article Set up Pay Super to provide you with more information and instructions to assist you with signing up to pay super.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
        Leneth