Forum Discussion

vicki
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Cant change credit card details

Good morning,

All our credit cards were stolen and have been cancelled.  I need to change the card details in MYOB for several files, but am unable to do so.  This is the response when I go to My Account - Payment Profiles.

Manage Payment Profiles

If you have provided credit card or bank account details for direct debit purposes their details appear below. To edit those details -- click the Change Payment Profile button.
MYOB values your privacy. Please see our Privacy Disclosure Statement for information on how we use, collect and disclose your personal information.

But nothing further appears.
Please advise what I should do.
Thank you.
Vicki
  • Hi vicki 

Please send me your product serial number and login email address by Private Message so I can check if you have the required access to be able to change payment profiles.

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi vicki 

Please send me your product serial number and login email address by Private Message so I can check if you have the required access to be able to change payment profiles.

vicki
      Experienced User

Hi Komal,

It appears that I am unable to respond by private message either.  However, I received an email from you which came to the email address used for my login.  The product serial number is xxxx xxxx 9774. Client ID xxxxxxx.

I hope this is sufficient information for you to work out what is going on.

Thanks,

Vicki

*Account information removed by MYOB Moderator for privacy and security, ^TH

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi vicki 

I'll send you an email address by Private message, try logging in using that and let me know if you're still experiencing the same problem.

vicki
      Experienced User

Hi Komal,

Has there been any progress with fixing my problem?  

Thanks,

Vicki

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi vicki 

After entering your email address, please click on "Forgot your password" to reset the password for this email address. Please also note that the email address I sent you is the billing and primary contact for this account, therefore, the payment details can only be changed using that. Let me know how you get on with resetting the password and logging in.