Forum Discussion

Melb22
User
7 months ago

I want MYOB to keep me logged in for 30days on the device

Hi there,

I want MYOB to stay logged into the computer. I click on remember for 30 days but the next day i still require to input email and password. Is this something new now for extra security?

thanks in advance

2 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Melb22,  

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for expressing your concern to us. We apologize that you are having challenges keeping you logged in to your computer  
    and we appreciate your patience during this time. 

Regarding your question, this is also added for the security of your account where users will be prompted to log in after 12 hours even if you already ticked "Trust this device for 30 days". Also, we want to ensure that you have seen our latest update regarding the 2FA changes, refer to this link for detailed information Update -Improved Security- 2FA changes - MYOB Community

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Melb22

Thank you again for expressing your concern to us. We appreciate your effort and patience on this matter. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth