Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Error code 93

I am wanting to import items into MYOB AR and I am getting this error message. I am starting with one item but there are many to be done. The existing items in MYOB are beng updated with new numbers. This item is a build item.

Summary of errors
Error -93: Invalid Tax Code when Sold for this Item

-93 11310 $186.00 Toxicology DNA Kit 1 44 51057 NSW Police Toxicology DNA Kit 1 of 2 X Assembled Item 0 22 0 1 0 0 0 GST 0 1 0 199 186 186 186 186 0 0

• Hi busylady,

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. We appreciate your time explaining all this information. 

I'm sorry to hear about your issue importing the items on your file. Error 93 means that the tax code when sold does not match any of your pre-existing tax codes from the tax code list of the file. I would suggest making sure that the tax code matches your import file. 

Feel free to let us know if you require any further assistance with this. You can also attach your import log and import file for us to check on it further. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi busylady,

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. We appreciate your time explaining all this information. 

I'm sorry to hear about your issue importing the items on your file. Error 93 means that the tax code when sold does not match any of your pre-existing tax codes from the tax code list of the file. I would suggest making sure that the tax code matches your import file. 

Feel free to let us know if you require any further assistance with this. You can also attach your import log and import file for us to check on it further. 

Thanks,
    Genreve