Forum Discussion

NickyS1
Experienced User
2 months ago

Bank feed not active in MYOB

Hi,

I requested a bank feed for one of our bank accounts on 19/3/24 & my bank is showing it as active.  However, in 'manage bank feeds' within myob, it is showing a status of 'awaiting bank' & no feeds have come through yet.   I also noticed that the status of an existing bank feed for a different account also has the same status although the transactions are coming through fine.  I would have expected that one to have a status of 'Active - Awaiting Transactions' based on the status descriptions.

Would appreciate some assistance as the time is drawing near for quarterly BAS lodgement.

Regards

Nicky

2 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NickyS1,

Thanks for your post. If the status of the bank feeds shows "Awaiting Bank," it indicates that we've received and processed your application, which has been sent to the bank. We're currently waiting for the bank to process the application and activate the bank feed.

Regarding the existing bank feed showing "Awaiting Bank," we can check that from our end. To assist you better, please send us a private message with the following information:

• Serial Number
    • Bank Account
    • Company File ID
    • Full Name and Email

Additionally, I recommend clearing your browser's cache and history to resolve any browser-related discrepancies.

Looking forward to your response.
    Regards,
    Earl

NickyS1
    Experienced User

Hi Earl,

Thanks for the quick response.  Clearing the  the browser cache & history didn't have any effect on the bank feed status for either account.  As I mentioned in my first email, my bank is saying that the new feed is active to myob but on the myob it doesn't appear to be.

I've sent you a pm with the details you requested.

Regards

Nicky