Forum Discussion

3 months ago

MYOB Report

Hi all.

I currently have MYOB Business Lite.

I'm trying to generate a report/list that show all invoices paid/closed within a certain date. Is this possible?

For example I'm able to generate a report which shows all Invoices created in January 2024. From this list I can select/view all invoices that have been closed, however I would like to generate a list of all invoices that were closed in January 2024. This could mean invoices that were created in November/December but only closed in January.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Liliana

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi lilipocasG,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum.

MYOB's sales reports help you keep track of your sales information, including what you've sold and who you've sold to. You can access the sales reports via the Reporting menu > Reports > Sales reports. You need to manually track the invoices that were closed within a specific date range. Please refer to the screenshot sample provided below: 

I understand this might not be the ideal solution you are looking for. However, if you want to customize the report further, for example, to select and reorder columns, click Customize. For general information about customizing reports, see Customizing Reports. You can also explore this help article and sales report for more detailed information.

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella