Forum Discussion

mscheurer
Experienced User
4 months ago

BPAY transaction fees

and yet another client who can't read paid via BPAY...

Does anyone know where the fees we are being charged are listed per transaction?

Again, it would be great if we could turn BPAY off but I'm not holding my breath on this. 

11 Replies

mscheurer
    Experienced User

Not even able to find the rates for BPAY anywhere, pretty sure it's not legal to leave your customers guessing about the money you are taking out of their accounts.

Seeing I'm not getting any answers either here or from tech support I might just contact an Ombudsman and see what they think about this business practice.

On the other hand, only 4 month to go until I can leave this **bleep**show behind and go to Xero.  MYOB sure aren't trying anything to keep me here.

LCrowhurst
    Trusted Cover User

mscheurer wrote:

and yet another dickhead client who can't read paid via BPAY...

Does anyone know where the fees we are being charged are listed per transaction?

Again, it would be great if we could turn BPAY off but I'm not holding my breath on this. 

today we also had a client who paid with the Bpay option:manfrustrated: despite it saying on the invoiuce please do not pay using Bpay...when is this going to be fixed...and where do I find the fee...

please MYOB fix this issue. allow us to charge them the Bpay Surcharge...:manfrustrated:

MikeG1
      MYOB Moderator

Hi mscheurer - apologies, I misunderstood and thought that you were talking about the fees instead of a breakdown of the fees per transaction.

You can find these under the reports within MYOB Business
      If you go to Reporting > Reports > Online Invoice Payments 
      You then have 2 options: 
      Transaction details and Transaction statements

LCrowhurst I can confirm that our developers are working on a solution. But I equally understand that we have been saying this for some time now and that is frustrating.

Kind regards, Mike

mscheurer
        Experienced User

You can find these under the reports within MYOB Business
        If you go to Reporting > Reports > Online Invoice Payments 
        You then have 2 options: 
        Transaction details and Transaction statements

No they don't... at least not for the BPAY fees which is what I was after. The BPAY surcharges are not liste anywhere, not even in the statements which only lists the total for each service but not BPAY...