Forum Discussion

OVFF
Contributing Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Automatically print 2 invoices

Hi All

Does anyone know if there is a setting (that I can't find as I have looked) to be able to print 2 copies of invoices automatically once you hit record?

I need two, but don't want to have to go into print invoices after I have finished to print another copy?

Thanks in advance.

• Hi OVFF 

Within the Print / Email invoices you can select the number of copies of each sale to print. This setting only impacts invoices printed through the Print / Email invoices window, not when recording the sale.

The only way I could see multiple copies of the invoice being printed would be to customise a packing slip to be a copy of the invoice and use the “Automatically Print Packing Slips” option accessible under the Setup >> Preferences >> Sales.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Neil_M
    Former Staff

Hi OVFF 

Within the Print / Email invoices you can select the number of copies of each sale to print. This setting only impacts invoices printed through the Print / Email invoices window, not when recording the sale.

The only way I could see multiple copies of the invoice being printed would be to customise a packing slip to be a copy of the invoice and use the “Automatically Print Packing Slips” option accessible under the Setup >> Preferences >> Sales.

OVFF
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks Neil

I ended up replicating the invoice as the packing slip and it works great.

Cheerse