Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Printing Invoice Glitch

Hi,

Since the last update, I am facing problem in printing invoices.

Whenever I try to print an invoice, an extra page is being printed with payment options. It's wasting paper.

I wonder if others are facing the same and if someone found a solution to fix this.

Thanks

• Hi Everyone

Thank you for your feedback and your patience in regard to this topic.

The AccountRight 2021.5.2 version has been made available and does include a remedy for this particular situation. PC Edition users should receive an in-product prompt to install this new version upon opening.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi DCS-Australia 

We are aware that when printing invoices a second page is printed. This is something that we have passed back to the required team. At this time we don't have any further information or updates that we can supply. However, I have ensured that we have included that you have been impacted by this situation and registered your comments against that situation so that the team is aware.

G23
      Cover User

Hi Steve,

Same issue. Reams of wasted paper. Please tell them to hurry up.

Regards

Richard

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your feedback and your patience in regard to this topic.

The AccountRight 2021.5.2 version has been made available and does include a remedy for this particular situation. PC Edition users should receive an in-product prompt to install this new version upon opening.