Forum Discussion

H_Design
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

VIEW QUOTE GLITCH

Can Myob please check these glitches I'm experiencing on Essentials running on Safari

1) Log in always requires me to supply username + PW + two form authentication TWICE.....ie im doing authenticated login twice

2) View PDF when quote has saved so I can save it as a PDF always comes up with "pop-up window blocked". sometimes it will allow the PDF on second click but sometimes it's the 20th click. Frustrating when creating multiple Quotes.

3) Total value of open quotes is only the displayed list. When you click load more, the total stays the same. Can you please make it so the TOTAL value of open quotes is the TOTAL of ALL open quotes, not just the first portion of the list. This function at the moment is a waste of time.

I have been running Accounting EdgeBasic for the past 13 years and in my opion, this essentials version is a step backwards by MYOB. MYOB, please bug check to achieve the simplest of functionality. Use the program for a week and you will find numerous issues.

• Hi H_Design 

Thanks for your post. We do recommend using Google Chrome as your browser. Let me know if you are having the same issues when using a different browser. Blocked popups windows are a setting in your browser. In Google Chrome you can change this under Ellipsis>>Settings>>Privacy and security>>Site settings>>Pop-ups and redirects.

If you want to know the value of your open quotes I would recommend running a report, such as the customer sales report, for the most accurate data. You can filter this report for more detailed reporting if necesarry. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi H_Design 

Thanks for your post. We do recommend using Google Chrome as your browser. Let me know if you are having the same issues when using a different browser. Blocked popups windows are a setting in your browser. In Google Chrome you can change this under Ellipsis>>Settings>>Privacy and security>>Site settings>>Pop-ups and redirects.

If you want to know the value of your open quotes I would recommend running a report, such as the customer sales report, for the most accurate data. You can filter this report for more detailed reporting if necesarry.