Forum Discussion

Mandy2013
Experienced Cover User
6 months ago

Capture App Notes Not Working

We have been using the Notes on the Capture App very successfully up until about a month or so ago.  We run multiple jobs, and when a receipt is captured via the MYOB Capture app, a note is added to record which job the receipt relates to.  For some reason those notes are no longer coming through into the purchase transaction created from the InTray.  I'm hoping someone can help me as I now have multiples of receipts and I don't know which jobs these relate to? Thanks

8 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Mandy2013

Thanks for your post.

We hope this message finds you well. Doing basic troubleshooting may resolve the issues you're having on your end. Please refer to the steps below:

• Restart your device.
    • Update the MYOB Capture app.
    • Check your internet connection.
    • Clear the app cache. Go to Settings > Apps > MYOB Capture app > Storage, and then tap "Clear Cache."
    • Reinstall the app.

After going through these steps, please check if the problem persists. If it does, don't hesitate to reach out again, and we'll assist you in getting things back on track.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, Mandy2013

We would like to follow up on your concern. Kindly let us know if you still need further assistance. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen

Mandy2013
        Experienced Cover User

Hi Doreen,

We've deleted cache and reinstalled the app. Unfortunately we're still experiencing the problem. It seems to be intermittent.