Forum Discussion

timdolan
Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

Email bouncing back

I am having an issue with an email that is bouncing back. I had no problems up until the 20th October.

• Hi timdolan

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your inquiry with us. We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties due to the email that is bouncing back. We appreciate your understanding on this matter. 

I'd like to inform you that I have edited your post for security reasons. Please do not post any sensitive information publicly. 

Concerning your issue, we've investigated, and your email address was found to be blacklisted from our end. It has been whitelisted now, and you should not encounter any further bounce-back issues.

If you have additional concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

1 Reply

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi timdolan

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your inquiry with us. We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties due to the email that is bouncing back. We appreciate your understanding on this matter. 

I'd like to inform you that I have edited your post for security reasons. Please do not post any sensitive information publicly. 

Concerning your issue, we've investigated, and your email address was found to be blacklisted from our end. It has been whitelisted now, and you should not encounter any further bounce-back issues.

If you have additional concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth