Forum Discussion

Tanialmm
Experienced Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

Emails bouncing back

I cannot send emails to one particular customer all of a sudden - they are bouncing back

Email address is accounts@instacare.com.au

Could you please white list this email address.

Seriously we have been sending to this email for well over 2 years without a problem and now it is a problem

Thank you.

• Hi Tanialmm,

I hope you're doing well. I would just like to check back with you regarding your issue with the email bouncing back. Was this resolved? Are you able to send emails now to the email address? Please let me know if you still require assistance with this. I'm more than happy to look at this for you.

Cheers,

Princess

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Tanialmm,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry for the delayed response and for your experience sending emails. I regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I'm hoping that this is working now, as I've further checked on our back end and it is not blacklisted anymore.

Please let me know if you require further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi Tanialmm,

I hope you're doing well. I would just like to check back with you regarding your issue with the email bouncing back. Was this resolved? Are you able to send emails now to the email address? Please let me know if you still require assistance with this. I'm more than happy to look at this for you.

Cheers,

Princess

Tanialmm
      Experienced Cover User

Yes it has been resolved thank you.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Tanialmm

Thanks for letting us know. We are glad to hear it is now resolved. We are grateful for your effort in marking the post as an accepted solution. We genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding throughout the process. 

Please feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth