Forum Discussion

JulieT
Experienced Cover User
7 months ago
Solved

Email Bounce Backs

Good morning,

A large portion of our business is with Anglo America Coal.  They have a default email address for all accounts:

dms@angloamerican.com

For some reason all my MYOB invoices are bouncing back and not getting to dms@.  

They say the fault is not with there system.   I can send to other @angloamerican.com addressess.  Can you please check MYOB for a error/block preventing me sending to this email address.?

thank you

Julie

• Hi Juliet,

Thank you for responding and providing an update. When I checked the email address, it was blocked. The problem has been resolved, and the email is now active. Please keep me updated on your progress.  

If you need further assistance with this, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards,

Cel

5 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Juliet

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

We are sorry to hear about your experience. May I know if you have received an error message? If your emails are bouncing back, then we will be checking the diagnostic code at the bottom of the returned emails. This diagnostic code will indicate why the email failed as they are based on the recipient's mail server either accepting or rejecting incoming emails. Could you please send me the screenshot of the diagnostic code so we can investigate? Your patience is appreciated during this time. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

JulieT
      Experienced Cover User

Diagnostic-Code: rejected

Hi Cel

Diagnostic Code as above.  Anglo insist it is not there server?

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Juliet,

Thanks for the details provided. To confirm, the rejected email is dms@angloamerican.com? If not, could you please provide me the rejected email? Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thank you. 

Cel

JulieT
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Cel,

Yes that is correct.. 

Subject: Invoice 00012171; From MAJOR ELECTRICAL PTY LTD

Destination: dms@angloamerican.com

Sent: November 8th 2023, 11:24:14 am

Message: Please contact us immediately if you are unable to detach or download your Invoice. Thank you.

Diagnostic-Code: rejected

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Juliet,

Thank you for responding and providing an update. When I checked the email address, it was blocked. The problem has been resolved, and the email is now active. Please keep me updated on your progress.  

If you need further assistance with this, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards,

Cel