Forum Discussion

HWF
Cover User
4 months ago

Error with leave balance after reinstating employee

I am having the same problem that I had in Feb 2023 but for a different employee.  I have reinstated an employee who resigned in November 2023 but has now been rehired as a casual employee.  Upon reinstating them, they have incorrect leave balances (should be zero) and there is a difference on the Leave Entitlement Report.  I know that this is a known issue.  I have run payroll for them several times as they are casual and not earning any entitlements, but I would like the entitlements to be zero'd out.  Can someone from MYOB please get in touch with me to help fix this situation? 

Thanks. 

2 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi HWF

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention and I apologize for any delay in our response.

I understand the importance of rectifying the leave values for the reinstated employee. To provide you with the most accurate assistance, I will be reaching out to you privately to gather more details about this matter.

In the meantime, feel free to start a new thread if you need help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi HWF

I hope you are well. I sent you a private message on Tuesday but haven't gotten any response yet. Don't hesitate to respond to my private message if you require further assistance. 

Thanks,
    Genreve