Forum Discussion

13 days ago

Payslips not emailing and info missing

AccountRight Plus 2024.3.1.6

We have had this issue for awhile now ;

Each week we do the payroll and select all the payslips to be emailed, usually around 50-55, and sometimes we only get 35 to actually send. We have tried from different computers and different logins. We have tried different methods of accessing them to send. But to no avail.

The other issue is that some of the emails that actually do make it out, both payslips and invoices, are missing large chunks of information. It's like the "template" is in the pdf but the information is missing. 

We have had our IT people take a look and they are saying that the missing emails are not even making it to the email server. They have also asked for our SPF & DKIM details, are these the same for all MYOB users or unique to us?

Thanks

Belinda

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Belinda15

I'm sorry to hear about your ongoing intermittent email issue. 

Usually, this kind of problem crops up because of the logo in your template. If your logo's got a super high resolution, it might be causing some hiccups. Try using a snipping tool to shrink down the file size and see if that helps.

But if the issue keeps happening still after trying this workaround, you can always hit up our trusty virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website. Alternatively, you can shoot a request over to my account at myob.com for some further troubleshooting from our support team.

Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you need any more assistance. We're here to lend a hand!

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve