Forum Discussion

StephP123
Experienced User
9 months ago

Reconciling account when super bounced back

Hi MYOB,

I recenlty experiencing super bounce back and reconcile the transaction by following the guides provided by the link below:

https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/ar/Reversing+and+reprocessing+superannuation+payments

I have following the instruction to hide the tranaction from the bank feed page. However when I tried to reconcil the account on the "Reconcile Acocunt" window, the balance for the month does not match

The system has recored "Payroll Liabilities Payments" and "Reversal", when i selected both and it still not balancing with the bank statement.

May I know what can I do to reconcile the account?

Thanks

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi StephP123,

Thank you for your post, and I appreciate the detailed information you provided. I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with reconciling your transactions. Your patience and understanding regarding this matter are greatly appreciated, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delayed response.

When reconciling a bank account, an out-of-balance amount can indicate that something isn't quite right, and it's essential to identify and resolve the issue. The out-of-balance situation may be due to a problem in your current reconciliation or a previous one. To assist you further, here's a helpful article that provides detailed information on Reconciling your bank accounts and Resolving out-of-balance bank reconciliation:

If you have any more questions or need additional assistance with your reconciliation, please feel free to ask. We're here to help you resolve the issue and ensure your accounts are accurate.
    Regards,
    Earl