Accessing information about who set up job codes or accounts codes

dmclellan
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Accessing information about who set up job codes or accounts codes

I have a need to access information about the set up of jobs under the lists menu. Information I would like to know is when a job code was set up and which user set it up. The same would apply to Accounts in the chart of accounts list. Who set up an account and when was it set up. 

The reason I would like to know is that I have someone in the company making allegations about the set up of jobs and I would like information to counter the allegations but cant see how to get it. Any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,548 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,548Posts

49Kudos

164Solutions

Re: Accessing information about who set up job codes or accounts codes

Hi @dmclellan,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

My apologies for the delayed response. I understand your need for this information. We appreciate your reaching out. It appears that there isn't specific information available on when and by whom job codes and accounts were set up in the system. For job codes, the documents mostly discuss the functionality and setup process but do not provide details on tracking the creation and modification of these codes. Similarly, for account setup in the chart of accounts list, the documents discuss how to set up and customize the chart of accounts but do not mention tracking the creation and modification of these accounts.

I recommend reaching out to your system administrator for further assistance. They may have access to logs or other resources that can provide the information you're looking for.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post