IAS form not updating from ledger

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Astute6152
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

IAS form not updating from ledger

I cant get the IAS form to update from the ledger. Can you help?

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: IAS form not updating from ledger

Hi @Astute6152 

Thanks for your post. So that I can help can you give me some information, eg, what happens when you click on Update from ledger? Do you get an error or are the figures incorrect? If the figures are incorrect check that the fields have been set up correctly with the applicable tax codes/payroll categories selected: Get ready to lodge your activity statement online

If you're getting an error can you provide screenshots of the error. 

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Astute6152
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

All the values in my IAS form are zero. When I click on update from ledger the totals remain on zero and do not update. I have used the form many times before. I am not sure why it is now not updating. I do not get an error message.

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

HI @Astute6152 

If you go to Settings>>Set up activity statement fields are the correct payroll categories/tax codes selected? Do the AccountRight reports show the correct figures? Do the dates on the IAS and AccountRight reports match?

The BAS/IAS fields are prefilled according to the payroll categories/tax codes selected in Set up activity statement fields. Update from ledger refreshes those amounts if you make any changes to the set up of those fields. If the fields are not prefilling you need to check that they are set up correctly and that the data is correct in AccountRight.

If you continue to have issues please send me screenshots of the online IAS setup and Accountright reports by private message.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post