Display Screen Size

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
krynne
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Display Screen Size

Hi 

I am visually impaired and require the font size to be larger. I have researched issues that MYOB has had with DPI settings etc and cannot increase the screen resolution any further than what I currently have it set for. Can anyone assist with this? 

thanks 

1 REPLY 1
Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,864 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,864Posts

1,028Kudos

756Solutions

Re: Display Screen Size

Hi @krynne , this topic has been raised a number of times over several years. The adjustments that are possible with scaling are limited, and it seems unlikely that the desktop program can or will be enhanced.

If your file is online and you are able to use AccountRight in the browser, then you can use the normal browser controls to enlarge the display (Control and + to enlarge, Control and - to reduce). The browser layout is different, and there are some things that you cannot yet do in the browser (this help topic has more) .

app.myob.com will take you to a sign-in screen, or click the link in the command centre of the desktop program. 

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post