File stuck on upgrading on MYOB app on my computer for 2 days. We are trying to use the account on a different laptop usual and it continues to come up with the error code posted below.

Tarjak
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

File stuck on upgrading on MYOB app on my computer for 2 days. We are trying to use the account on a different laptop usual and it continues to come up with the error code posted below.

image.png

1 REPLY 1
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,418 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,418Posts

177Kudos

384Solutions

Re: File stuck on upgrading on MYOB app on my computer for 2 days. We are trying to use the accou...

Hi @Tarjak,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Regarding the error message you received when opening the company file, this is related to multiple reasons, such as your internet connection, including AccountRight to your security software or antivirus, and checking your Internet Explorer settings. It is also recommended to clear your AccountRight cache.

If the issue persists, kindly check the Help Article: Error: Connection error for more information regarding the error message you received.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post