How to set up a new user for MYOB Accountright Live Plus

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
pandasaigon
Trusted Cover User
72 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

72Posts

3Kudos

5Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

How to set up a new user for MYOB Accountright Live Plus

Hi,

We have a new staff who joint our team and help with all bookkeeping jobs.

I did set up below:

A new online user with news email and password

A new user from MYOB file (using the same new email that is used for the new online user above.

But then nothing happen. It does not lead me to anywhere that allows this new used to set up their own password and start to use our MYOB file.

Can you please advise the step by step to set up a new users to use our online MYOB Accountright Live Plus file?

Thank you

Cynthia King

3 REPLIES 3
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: How to set up a new user for MYOB Accountright Live Plus

Hi Cynthia (@pandasaigon)

When you added the user on AccountRight, did you click Save and Invite User? If so did your staff member receive the invitation in their email and accept the invitation? At that stage, it will be the user that has been invited who will have the option to set their own password.

Here is our Help Article with steps on setting up new users, and in the FAQ section, you will see the details on accepting the invitation: Invite a user to an online file.

If you follow the steps above and still having trouble, do let me know and if you need me to check on my end, can send the last 4 digits of your serial number and the email of the user you are inviting by Private Message,

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

pandasaigon
Trusted Cover User
72 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

72Posts

3Kudos

5Solutions

Dear MYOB team,

Yes the staff did receive the invitation in their email and accept the invitation, password has been set up, but still can not be used.

I can not open the link to Private Message to send you the required information you need below, when clicking on the Private Messege, I received below:

"The address wasn’t understood

Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (ttps) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context.

You might need to install other software to open this address."

Please advise how to contact you to solve this problem?

Thanks

CK

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi CK (@pandasaigon)

Sorry you are having trouble opening the private message window. The other way to get to it is: 

1. Click on my username.
  2. Select the Send a message option on the right hand side of the window.
  3. Enter in a message subject and body, and attach any images.
  4. Click on Send Message.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post