13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

MYOB and Outlook

Firstly  - the selection location doesn't offer an option to match this message.  Perhaps an option for technology would be helpful.

We have discovered the Microsoft option to update to New Outlook in 365 doesn't work with AR MYOB.  You cannot send invoices and reports.  We have reverted back to the original outlook and it's all working fine - MYOB will need to do some coding to allow this intergration.

1 REPLY 1
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,379 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,379Posts

115Kudos

271Solutions

Re: MYOB and Outlook

Hi @Louisev_v4,

Thanks for your detailed post. In most cases, if you notice that the email option is greyed out, it's usually because AccountRight cannot detect Outlook on the computer. This can happen if a compatible version of Outlook is installed after AccountRight.

To resolve this issue, I suggest starting with a reinstall of AccountRight on the computer. This fresh installation should help AccountRight detect Outlook and enable email functionality through Outlook. I'd also recommend visiting these help articles that provide detailed information on Sending emails using Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft support article. They might offer additional insights and solutions to further assist you.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post