MYOB crashing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JanPin
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB crashing

So far today, I have been trying to log on to the program without any success.  It keeps crashing.  It either says there is a problem or timed out.  We have done the update to the latest version.  Anyone else experiencing this today?

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB crashing

Hi @JanPin 

We are hearing of a few instances of users having connection issues today. At this stage our investigations are indicating this issue may be ISP related. To assist our investigation can you please provide details of your ISP?

Can you also please try restarting your router and flush the DNS?

To flush the DNS:

1. Close AccountRight
  2. Open command prompt - Open the Windows Start Menu>>type "CMD" (less quote marks) before selecting Command Prompt from the search results.
  3. Type in "ipconfig/flushdns" (less quote marks) before selecting Enter - you should encounter a Successfully flushed the DSN Resolver Cache message.
  4. Once you have encountered that message, you can close the Command Prompt and try that connection again.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post