plever
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

ABA file picking up BSB and account details of incorrect entity

Recently when I pay wages and accounts the first line of list of people I am paying brings up a BSB and account of unrelated entity. Today paying an entity for three different things and the first line has a different BSB and account detail to next two once I open it in bank to transfer funds.

1 REPLY 1
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,919 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,919Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: ABA file picking up BSB and account details of incorrect entity

Hi @plever.

Welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand the significance of an ABA file in creating bank transactions. It seems you're experiencing an unusual issue, as we haven't had any reported cases like this. I recommend verifying the bank details on each supplier card to ensure accuracy. Once this is done, create a backup copy of the ABA file and open it to check if all the BSB and Account numbers are correct.

If the details are accurate based on the cards in your file, please contact the financial institution to which you're uploading the bank file. However, if the details are incorrect, I suggest reaching out to the MYOB support team at  https://www.myob.com/au/support for further investigation.

Please let us know if you need any more help with this.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,

Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post