AccountRight Web browser missing functions

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
greensea
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

5Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AccountRight Web browser missing functions

Hi,

I browsed through the support document which lists the features that are still to come to the web browser version of AccountRight in a future update.

I've been using it for a few days, and have noticed a few aspects that are still missing or different to the desktop version. 

These include:

• Inability to manually adjust the GST amount when creating a new bill. 
  • Employee classification category is missing 
  • Reports can't be emailed directly when using the web version. They need to be exported as a PDF or Excel file, and then attached to an email. 
  • Can't create invoices - "This invoice is read only because the layout isn't supported in the browser. Switch to AccountRight desktop to edit this invoice."
  • Can't create quotes - "This quote is missing information because the quote layout isn't supported in the browser. Switch to AccountRight desktop to use this feature." 
  • Update: I can create invoices and quotes after creating a new template in the browser version, and checking the Allow payments by direct deposits option in sales settings

Will these be resolved in the upcoming update?

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: AccountRight Web browser missing functions

Hi @greensea 

Thanks for your post and feedback. As explained in that linked article, Access an AccountRight company file in a web browser, new features are being worked on and will be added in the future. You can also find more information in this help article, What you can and can't do in AccountRight web browser, which is updated as features are added.

It's also important to note that you can use the AccountRight desktop and web browser at the same time. So, if you need to do something that is not available in the browser you can still perform that task in the desktop. 

If you would like to provide feedback and report any bugs directly to the AccountRight web browser team, the details are in the help article, Access an AccountRight company file in a web browser.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

greensea
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

5Kudos

1Solutions

Re: AccountRight Web browser missing functions

Thanks @Tracey_H

I will send feedback to the web browser team at the address listed. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post