Adding a note field to payslips

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Vicki2
5 Posts
User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Adding a note field to payslips

Hi. I added some notes in the 'Leave Tracking Information' window of an annual leave entry when processing our last payroll, however it didn't print on the payslip. Does anyone know how to add the notes to the payslip?

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Adding a note field to payslips

Hi @Vicki2 

The Memo field on the Process Payroll window is used as the notes field for the pay slip. 

It should be noted that setting the memo as that message means that message will be displayed throughout the program in reference to that transaction i.e. instead of "PayCheque" it will show as "Happy Birthday" for that transaction in the Bank Register/Reconcile Accounts...

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Vicki2
5 Posts
User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for that info Steven. Would you know of a way to type in a note on a payslip before it is emailed out to the employee? 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Vicki2 

If you would like the note on the payslip you would use the above process and include that in the memo field in the Process Payroll window, which, in turn, would add that message to the payslip.

If you are referring to the actual email message that accompanies the payslip you want to use add that message when in the Print/Email Pay Slips window. Note: Adding that message to the message field would only showcase that message to the first listed email. If you are needing to send that one-off message on all email messages that you are sending, you to want to send those emails individually updating the message as you go.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post