Annual Leave and Sick Leave Submission by myob app

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Evonne
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Annual Leave and Sick Leave Submission by myob app

Hi all,

Just want to check with you, whether MYOB account right has an app that can be installed on the mobile phone. This app is for individual employee to submit their annual leave or sick leave application. The authorised manager also can use this app to approve their leave.

Thank you very much for your adivce.

Kind regards

Evonne 

1 REPLY 1
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,558 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,558Posts

50Kudos

166Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Annual Leave and Sick Leave Submission by myob app

Hi @Evonne 

Thank you for your post. We are glad to tell you we have this MYOB Team App which will let your employees send their timesheets and file/send their Annual and Sick Leave. 

You may visit this Help Article: Getting Ready for MYOB Team and Submit a Leave Request that has all the detailed information and instructions to help you with this. 

Once the MYOB Team is all set up correctly, the selected Approving Manager can view and approve that leave sent from your employees. 

Please take note that the leave entitlement and corresponding wage category must be selected on the employee’s card. The wage category also needs to be set as the linked wage category on the entitlement. For example, if the entitlement is named “annual leave” and it is paid out on the linked wages category “annual leave paid”, both need to be selected on the card. 

Need further help?  

If you need more help, do not hesitate to start, or reply to this post, and we will be happy to help.  

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.  

Cheers,  

Shella  

Also known @Shella_A  

MYOB Community Support  

Online Help I Forum Search I my.MYOB I Download Page 

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search