CO INVEST - HELP PLEASE!

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MISSJEANNE
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

CO INVEST - HELP PLEASE!

Hi All

I am new and yes green to CoInvest.  I have worked out already it is daunting for a newbie. 

I need some help please from those experienced in how best to handle calculating CoInvest.  I am not using MYOB Timesheets.  Our Timesheets are manual and entered in total hours when processing payroll.  Calculations for CoInvest are worked out using days worked  and hours.  not total hours.  Payroll Activity can't help me with this.  Casuals are treated differently to permanent.  Nightmare...

I cannot see any other way but to go back through the physical timesheets to calculate.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: CO INVEST - HELP PLEASE!

Hello @MISSJEANNE 

Thank you for your post.

As CoInvest is a 3rd party software you will need to speak to the support for CoInvest for support on the best way to enter the data.

when using MYOB Timesheets you do have the option of running a report which will allow you to view all the timesheets available. I understand that you are not using them but I have linked a Help Article on Timesheets which covers the benefits of using them.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

MISSJEANNE
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Chris

Thank you for your email.  Co Invest is not software it is the entity responsible for collecting Long Service Leave payments from Employers of workers within the construction industry here in Victoria.

I have not had the chance to look into the workings of MYOB Timesheets and whether they can provide the information required to report to Co Invest.

It's somewhat complicated especially for casual workers in that we need to provide hours worked/day and gross wage/day to include base hourly, casual leave loading, overtime etc, to a maximum of 38hrs/month and they must have worked more than 5 days in the month.

Anyway, thank you for your edffort.

Kind regards

Jeanne

MISSJEANNE
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions