Deselection a deduction category from multiple employees

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Tim7
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Deselection a deduction category from multiple employees

Hi,

I have changed one of our Payroll categories from a deduction to a wage category and i'm now trying to remove the deduction category from all our existing employees.  however when i open the category and go to the employee button and deselect all employees the connection fails.  I have tried just deselection 10 employees at a time but when i go back and check it has not removed them.  Surely there is some way of deselecting from a group!!!

1 REPLY 1
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Deselection a deduction category from multiple employees

Hi @Tim7 

If you were wanting to deselect a payroll category from multiple employees, the only way to do this in a group is through the Employee section on the payroll category itself. Note that a payroll category can only be removed from an employee if that category has not been used on that employee’s pays.

In addition, if you were experiencing connection issues when trying to perform an action, like unselecting a number of employees, outside of normal things like switching the modem off for at least 30 seconds to let it clear it might also be worth trying a reduced number of employees

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post