EOFY Finalisation - zero amount for Gross Wages, only PAYG showing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
NBCNSW
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

EOFY Finalisation - zero amount for Gross Wages, only PAYG showing

End of year STP PAYROLL reporting with ATO threw up an issue with Employees who have left the company during the 2022 Fin Yr. Change to STP2 did not prefill the Wages & Expense account under Wages in the card file for ex employees. Subsequently the file did not register the EOFY Finalisation amount for Gross Wages, only PAYG was showing. Undoing termination and running a dummy wage amount for that year made no diferrence. Spoke to MYOB support and case number was given. No call back after two weeks. Rung them again and after two hours I spoke to the call centre. Solution. Obtain a backup from 30th June 2022, make the changes to the card file and run the report again. Awaiting copy of the backup file from MYOB. To be continued.

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: EOFY Finalisation - zero amount for Gross Wages, only PAYG showing

Hi @NBCNSW 

Sorry to hear that you have had that initial experience with contacting our phone-based team. I can see that since posting your backup file has been emailed out.

If you need any further assistance, let us know.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post