EOFY Payroll Finalisations

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
adiministrator
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

EOFY Payroll Finalisations

When finalising EOFY through single touch payroll. The payroll activity & payroll register reports are matching but when going to finslise EOFY Gross payments are out and not equalling. 

Need help to sort this out. 
Have also been on hold with MYOB for over 2.5hrs

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: EOFY Payroll Finalisations

Hi @adiministrator

If your Payroll Activity and Payroll register reports match in AccountRight this generally indicates that the issue is being caused by ATO reporting categories that have not been assigned correctly or by payroll categories that have exempted from PAYG Withholding in error. Follow these steps to find and fix the issues:

1. Run the Payroll Activity Detail report to narrow down which payroll categories are causing the problem.
  2. Check that the correct ATO reporting category has been assigned. Change the ATO reporting category as required.
  3. Check if the payroll category has been ticked exempt from PAYG in error (Payroll Categories>>open the category>>click on the Exempt button). Untick PAYG Withholding and click Ok.
  4. Once you have made the necessary changes to the payroll category, send an update event dated 30/6/220to update STP.

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post