EYO STD Payroll reporting and no MYOB support

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Connoisseur1970
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

EYO STD Payroll reporting and no MYOB support

I have tried to speak to anyone in payroll for the last week. 2 hours on hold Thursday with no answer and 3 hours on hold Friday with no answer.

I finally spoke to someone today Monday 11/07/22 at 10.30am who had no idea what I was saying and vise versa, he transferred me to be told MYOB is closed and to call back next business day.

Please have someone contact me in regards to Payroll and why my payment summary tab is not on my Payroll home screen and other EOY issues. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: EYO STD Payroll reporting and no MYOB support

Hi @Connoisseur1970,

Thank you for your post, however sorry to hear about your experience trying to get your payroll queries answered/resolved. 

The below link will go through each of the end of payroll year tasks you will need to do in your software, as well as how to finalise your employee payments summaries via Single Touch Payroll (not the payment summary tab anymore):

If you had further queries, please provide further details of the issues you're facing. 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Connoisseur1970
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

None of those steps help if your EOY finalisation shows no employees and states nothing to show. I require a phone conversation

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Hi @Connoisseur1970,

Thank you for letting me know the issue, here are some things to check and try if you haven't already:

• Ensure that in each employee card, the Employment Basis is set appropriately. You'll find this setting in the Payroll Details tab > Personal Details of the employee's card. If an employee has 'Other (Not reported), they will not show in STP.
  • Check that you have assigned all of your payroll categories to the appropriate ATO reporting categories, if they have not been assigned, their totals will also not show in STP
  • Once you've checked the above and made any necessary changes, I would next advise processing a $0 Pay Run/ Update Event dated 30th of June to push through those employees and their totals to STP.

Do let me know if your employees are still not showing after going through the above, happy to assist further.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post