Employee address showing on reconciliation report, not employee name

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Copycat
Experienced Cover User
45 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

45Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Employee address showing on reconciliation report, not employee name

When I produce a bank reconciliation report it is showing the payroll transactions with the employee's address not their names.

I've looked at other posts on this forum and none of the suggestions seem to work.

How can we fix this?

Thanks,

Ann

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Employee address showing on reconciliation report, not employee name

@Copycat 

Hi Ann

Sorry to hear you are having trouble finding a solution. Not sure what other suggestion you found, but I would firstly check under the About Accountright menu to make sure you are using the latest version, (at the time of responding that would be 2022.2) and if you are not do an upgrade then check if the report displays correctly.

If it is still happening the best workaround is to open Advanced filters > Insert/Modify > Show/Hide and you can add or swap out the field to show the employees name.

If that does not resolve your issue could you please take a screenshot of the report (redacting any sensitive information) then attach them in your reply so I can investigate further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post